1.12.11

A. Literature's RIGHT TURN----->


So far, I am rather comfortable with the direction of the classroom. The workload isn't overwhelming nor less productive in my eyes. Along with are awesome discussions we have almost everyday are the best. This class in particular has challenged my mind in a way that I haven't been challenged in a long time. Instead of just asking questions regarding the textbook course, we discuss and are questions related to life as we know it today which I for one believe is a excellant excercise for teens our age. It gives me this feeling of expression. Even though I don't say as much as I would like in and during the class period, my mind wonders and thinks about so many things to say and "what ifs" as others speak their opinion around me. Not to mention the fantastic sense of humor we have every now and then,the best. However, I think the class could become more in depth by having an exercise that allows everyone to speak their mind (even bashful people like me) through having a mandatory word input session and not just those who volunteer their opinions. Indeed, we have a very small class population that sets us apart from most other periods, but that lack of people in our presence should be the main reason why "all" of us share even more:)

No comments:

Post a Comment