25.11.11

I'm Thankful for...

The person that I'm most thankful for in my American Literature classroom is...Ane King. Over the past few months, I really didn't know anyone and was very timid and shy about sharing things with people within several of my classes. Eventually though, conversations had began to spark more and more the day I made the decision to open myself a little more after realizing what great personalities I could be missing out on from getting to know. That is when I discovered how Ane and I have so much in common. We even have the 5th period lunch together which is pretty cool. She's been there to talk to about homework advice, general advice, laughs/jokes, and just girl talk overall lol. I hope that Ane and I continue to have an awesome friendship throughout the years. If I could use one phrase to describe Ane in my opinion is without a doubt "down to earth". She's really easy to talk to and is just hilarious at times. Not to mention how great of a dancer she is (there's no doubt in my mind that she will successfully pursue her dreams and be rewarded for the greatness she's bound to achieve)."Dance isn't a form it's a way of life."
"We dance for laughter, we dance for tears, we dance for madness, we dance for fears, we dance for hopes, we dance for screams, we are the dancers, we create the dreams."
"Whatever you want to do, do it. There are only so many tomorrows"
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~Albert Einstein
"To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful. This is power, it is glory on earth and it is yours for the taking." ~Agnes De Mille
"If dancing were any easier it would be called football." ~anonymous
"Quitters never win and winners never quit." ~anonymous
"Try to be fearless, because fear can inhibit you and keep you from a life." --Best of Luck:)

No comments:

Post a Comment