9.9.11

Getting to know me:)

Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Amber Murdock,age 15,and I attend Whitney Young highschool.Adjusting to highschool my freshmen year was difficult(and scary 0__0),but now that I'm a sophomore I plan to lead by example for 9th graders now. Yes, I have a little bit of a confession to make. This is in fact my FIRST blog ever. It reminds me of the diary I had written in at the age of 7 and clandestinely hid under my bed(which was the safest place in the world to me at the time. When it comes to describing my personal traits, hobbies, and abilities, the word "well-rounded" comes to mind.

In this world, I don't see myself growing up doing one thing in life. Maybe it's because I have yet to commit to something fully. I am a multi-tasker and "3-dimensional" kind of person. On top of doing everything, I'm young and ambitious leader who desires a career path of becoming a successful entrepeneur in real estate, fashion, and filing the shoes of my parents owned and well established bussinesses.

Exploring the fields of entrepeneurship is highly important to me. Mainly because of the interesting skills that are developed overtime. James Matthew Barrie once said, "Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else." With that being said, the future for me always consist of more than one possibilty and end.

Some of my most valued personal interest include:modeling, singing, learning foreign languages, changing the world through teaching on a daily basis, telling the cure for cancer, becoming an activist as well as civil rights advocate, and growing a family generated garden. My favorite number is 7 because it reminds me of completion.On the other hand,things I'm passionate about that aren't as similar are: Sewing, playing basketball, dancing, and cooking. Oh, and I <3 fresh pineapples:)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Amber, its Erwin i just stopped by to say i never knew you liked basketball maybe one day you come to my game and stop being so shy, but if being shy makes you shy then its cool with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely seem like a "well-rounded" person. I love that your interested in sooo many things and that you dont limit yourself. Hopefully one day you get to acomplish all the things you desire to do. -Ane' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Erwin: Yes,I like basketball,in fact, I love basketball. I've being playing since 5 years of age.
    @ Ane: Thanks:-) I hope that you'll get to accomplish your goals in the entertainment industry as well.

    ReplyDelete